What's up, Destinations? It's Destinae! How are you guys doing today?
As I've started my blog, I've been struggling to add new features and also thinking about features to add. I'm working on a live chat box of some sort, or maybe. The blog has been so much fun to make, explore new skills, and also get to meet some realllyyy cutesy people. I think instead of posting on a schedule, I am going to post whenever I think of something. Even if it's a short, long, or just a little fun think piece. I want to share parts of myself through this blog. I'm most excited about posting some of my favorite hobbies!
However, if you guys have any cool codes, suggestions, or fun things to add to my blog, let me know! My current task is trying to figure out how to make my TV time tab consistent with my main home screen. For now, it goes onto a whole different page, and I want to make my page as easy to access different features as possible! I hope you all are enjoying it so far, but until our next destination. See you soon <3
With Love, Always
Destinae
No comments:
Post a Comment