Tuesday, August 25, 2026

 What's Up Destinations? It's Destinae! How are you guys doing today? Today, I wanted to talk about music and how some songs really can put you in a whole different mood. So today's blog post is going to be about "songs that make me feel like I'm in a movie". For starters, I love all kinds of music; there really aren't any songs or genres that can turn me away. When it comes to music, I will try everything at least once.  For this list, this is music I listen to when I really wanna immerse myself in some maladaptive daydreaming (L O L). 


        

I know, this song gets hated on. I know, but this is my theme song. It's just so fun and so upbeat. If I had a show about myself, this song would most likely be on my tracklist. This song reminds me of being at a party, singing along with your friends, and just having fun. I love this song always. 






    Even though I never know what they are saying. I love whatever they are putting down. This song makes me feel like Zuko and Aang in that one scene with the dragons and all the colors. It feels like wind blowing through my hair after a hard time, and it feels like change is coming. This is one of my favorite songs by them because of the feelings it gives me when I listen to it.






    This song. This song. This song. It's a sad turn from the others, but whenever I listen to this song, I cry. I always think about certain characters or people who may have gone through what this song is talking about. In college, I wrote a 5-page short play with this song as an inspiration. This song and many other songs by Mitski feel like masterpieces.  




                                                                   

This song inspired this blog post today. This song feels like I found something out, and it finally all makes sense. After watching alot of anime, reading manga, or just watching TV shows in general, this song makes sense for moments like this. This song also feels like I'm running to something. I don't know what, but I'm running. I love this song, and it gets my adrenaline going.









This was another song that inspired this post. This song. LORDE. This song gives me such a HIGH. This is another song that feels like running. I feel like I'm running in a field away from something or to something. It gives me so much adrenaline and energy to run towards something. I love this song because it just gives me so much joy and a push. I always want to scream, " I'm waiting for it... that green light I want it". It's such a beautiful song. 







These are some of the songs that came to mind for this blog post. If you guys want, I can make a shareable playlist with similar songs because there are probably thousands more I can talk about! Also, feel free to share any songs that give you the same feelings. I love hearing from you guys!! However, until the next destination! See you soon <3


With Love, Always 
Destinae 

No comments:

Post a Comment