What's up, Destinations! It's Destinae! How are you guys doing today?!
Oh my gosh! It's my first blog post. I've been trying to find ways to engage in media, express myself, and make new friends (or say hello to old ones ;3). This blog was so fun to make, and it's not even close to being finished yet! I can't wait to make it match each season and curate it to fit the month's vibes. I want to try to write a blog on a schedule, and also curate my posts to what my audience wants. I was thinking every Friday or Sunday I make a new post, and for monthly changes it'll be the first of every month! I plan to add a chat box or something similar, so everyone can have input!
I hope you all enjoy my blog, and I'd love feedback if you have any suggestions or themes you guys wanna see. I am also still learning all the different things you can add, so feel free to let me know!! But until our next destination. See you soon <3
With love, always
Destinae
Sooo freaking cute :)))
ReplyDeleteyayyy ;3 thank you!!
DeleteI loveeeee 🙂↕️💫 can’t see where destinations go !!
ReplyDeleteyesss come along!!
Delete