Okay, so for this blog post I wanted to dive a little deeper into some of the fandoms/ animes I really love! For reference, I'm not super picky about the genre of anime, but I do love romance and slice of life! For this first post of this series, I'm going to go into my always-changing top 5!
This is my all-time favorite anime in the world. It means so much to me. I love every character, every story arc, and how it tackled a lot of different character dynamics. I also loved the manga, and that was how I was introduced to this amazing show! I always recommend this, and it gets 10000/10 from me, and I defend this anime with my life btw ;3 Please, if you've watched it, let me know. I love this anime!!
Okay, I know this one has a bad rep. But it's peak. I'm sorry. I honestly love the story, character dynamics, and the different arcs. My favorite arc is either the final war arc or the Overhaul/Eri arc. This anime honestly had me hooked from the beginning and had me rooting for so many characters. I will also root for this anime until the end.
I first read this manga entering my late teens into my 20s, and it honestly became too relatable, and it really opened my eyes to some situations I was experiencing. Not only do I adore, love, and admire mangaka Ai Yazawa, but I also love this story and many others she's written. Also, the music in the anime is amazing, and it's a part of my day-to-day playlist because it's that good. I know alot of people "larp" this anime, but who cares? It's genuinely that cool, and I see why because I felt cooler reading it, honestly, because of the art, the music, the characters. Love this one!
This is a newer anime I've recently discovered, and O M G. It's amazing. It hit the spot for when I was in my anime/ manga slump. It made me cry, think, and overall just jaw-dropping. I loved the underlying topics it covered, and some of the psychological aspects were amazing. I especially loved the mixed media within it. I felt so deeply connected to the relationship between the main characters and honestly can't wait to finish the manga!! I recommend it to literally everyone.
Blue Spring Ride. AHHH this was so fun to read and watch, and I still wish they made more seasons of it. I love the characters, and honestly I didn't like some characters, but that's what's made me wanna keep watching. I especially love the art style of the specific mangaka (Io Sakisaka). I love the watercolor-like art style; it's so cutesy for a romance anime! I also love the main ship!!!! So cute!
Well, that's my always-changing top 5 anime, and this is probably inaccurate except for my #1; she never changes! However, I can't wait to share more with you guys! Until our next destination. See you soon <3
With Love, Always
Destinae
Love Fruits Basket!!! Such an immersive story, the family drama really traps you. And love Nana too, 10/10 vibes!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh yesss!! I'm so glad you like them too!! thanks for commenting!!
Delete