What's Up Destinations! It's Destinae! How are you guys doing today?
Here's my top 4 I've been seeing everywhere
- I love the color green, especially this shade. This would be more of an everyday bag for me. It's a green that pairs well with browns and neutrals, or even with colors like orange. I would buy this one asap out of practicality.
This one is winning me over from the color alone. Like imagine it with some type of animal print. This color is so cute, and I'm getting really attached to it as I'm getting older. It's one of those colors that has got my life together
This color is trending again, and I feel 12 again. IT'S SO CUTE. This is such a cute spring/summer color that would look so cute as a pop of color to a simpler outfit. This wouldn't be an everyday bag for me, but I'd wear it when I really want to stand out
I know, I know I'm a purple girl, but this pink is also sooooo very cute. This honestly could be an everyday bag for me. That is going to sound hypocritical after saying the turquoise wasn't, but this shade of pink reminds me of running fun errands with a fun drink. It's the vibes. I also think this would be cute with some type of animal print. I'm going to do a separate post about how I want to get more into animal print.
Omg duh. I just found this after I made the initial post. OMG. This is so gorg. I love her. She is helloo.destinations.blogspot.com!!! I love, I love so much. I edited this post!
I just wanted to get this off my chest, but let me know which one is your guys' fave!! Until our next destination! See you soon<3
With Love, always
Destinae
the hot pink bag omg!!
ReplyDeleteliterally, its so cute o m g
Deleteomg! me and you have the same taste lol i a blog post about these bags but i have the mini peachy color and it fits so much! i love my bag but im definitely aiming for the big city bag (the hot pink is selling me) maybe as a xmas gift 🤭.
ReplyDeleteomgg yayy!! and right It's been on my mind it might just have to be a xmas gift!!
Delete