What's Up Destinations? It's Destinae! How are you guys doing today?
I don't really have much to post today, but since it's the last day of August, I thought, why not? I wanted to make this shorter and more like a month reflection. At the beginning of the month, I moved. I moved from where I was born and raised. I moved from where I made the most memories and where I felt happiest. That's okay; people move every day, not a big deal. At least, that's what I've been telling myself. As this month is coming to an end. I come to realize that things move on; life goes on. I'm healthy, I'm happy, I still have so much to look forward to. With that being said, I just wanted to write this to remind myself or others that it's okay. It's okay if things aren't going as planned, or things feel out of whack, because one day at least one thing will be according to plan. Whether that be your coffee order was perfect, or your makeup came out really cute, or you're having a good hair day. Small things like that can help you get through the bigger things, and that's what I realized this month. Prepare for the worst and look foward to the best.

Side note. I want to change my blog's theme to match the season. However, it's harder than I thought. I am debating between keeping the purple and going for a purple fall/ halloween kinda like black cat and witch type of thing, but I love a Tuscan-style, cozy, pumpkin spice fall. I know everyone does, but still. I'm not sure unless I make two changes to the theme before the winter christmas/birthday change. Please lmk what you guys wanna see! I'm so excited to get into a new month and new season. Anyways, Until our Next Destination! See you soon <3
With Love, Always
Destinae
Hi, angel!~ I love this post so much because it is so relatable. Moving can be hard on ur physical, emotional, and mental well-being, but like you said, life moves on and fortunately, you will too! Eventually, everything that you are struggling with, you'll overcome and they will eventually be things you'll only laugh about. I am wishing health, joy, and peace to you! Always!
ReplyDeletehiii bestie!! this is such good advice and I hope you are happy, healthy, and full of whimsy!!
Delete